If you haven’t heard of Zoflora before, it’s a concentrated disinfectant that kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, which leaves your home smelling fabulously clean and fresh all day.
Zoflora can be used:
- In a spray bottle as a room fragrance and for easier diluted cleaning
- On a cloth or sponge for surface cleaning
- In a bucket for floor cleaning
Zoflora can be used neat on ceramics or diluted for other house-hold cleaning. The general dilution rule is 1 part Zoflora to 40 parts water (1 cap of zoflora in 400ml water). For easier reference you can also follow these dilution amounts:
- Cleaning with a cloth and diluted Zoflora mixture – 4 capfuls in 1.5 litres of water
- Mopping the floors using a bucket of diluted Zoflora mixture – 4 capfuls in 1.5 litres of water
- On your toilet brush or on ceramics – 1 capful on a cloth (or poured straight onto the toilet brush)
- In a spray bottle – 1.5 capfuls added to a full sized trigger spray bottle filled with water
Zoflora can be used to disinfect, clean and freshen the following:
- In the bathroom including toilet, sink, bath, shower, taps, plugholes, tiles, flooring
- In the kitchen including worktops, tiles, flooring, inside and outside of bin, handles, cupboard doors, sink, plughole, tap, fridge
- On tables, chairs and highchairs
- On pet beds and in litter trays
- On mattresses (which is brilliant on a childs mattress for nappy leaks and sick scenarios)
- To mop all floors (apart from real-wood flooring, spray as a room fresher instead to enjoy the fragrance)
- For a general wipe-down of all surfaces
- On door handles and light switches (a popular breeding ground for bacteria)
- As a room freshener (eliminates odours and utilises the anti-bacterial properties in the process)
- In the wash (helps disinfect clothing even on an economical 30 degree wash, which is great for childrens clothing and it also leaves clothes smelling wonderful)
- In cars
- On windows (our children are of ‘window-licking’ age)
- On pet toys
- Technical things such as phones, keyboards, computer screens (also helps with static), remote controls etc
- In a carpet cleaner (for fresh smelling, sanitised carpets)
- Changing tables and mats
- On a potty
- To freshen and disinfect bins (indoors and outdoors)
As you can see, Zoflora is extremely versatile and proves to be a useful cleaning essential, in every family home.
After using this product I can rest, assured that our house is as free of germs as possible for our children and we can all enjoy the beautiful, fresh fragrance everyday. For a household with two adults, two small children and a pet, I’m very impressed with how brilliant Zoflora cleans. Cleaning isn’t as drab as it used to be (well, it’s still not my favourite past-time) being hypnotized by the fabulous scent (which lasts all day – at least!).
Decent and trusted cleaning products can become expensive. This is because there are many different products for many different purposes. Zoflora is extremely cost effective, this is due to the versatility of the product and the dilution amounts, makes a little, go a long way.
For a cost-effective, hygienic, family and pet-friendly way of cleaning, clear out your cleaning cupboard, because all you need is Zoflora!